[development] An alternative to common thinking in 5-> 6 migration

Marcel Partap mpartap at gmx.net
Wed Mar 11 12:49:13 UTC 2009

 > You can't jump and say
> "you are doing that wrong, I'll tell you how you need to do that, and
> you will have to implement what I say yourself, because I'll not be
> around, why don't you do that? please do that quickly!".
I never said that. The point about maybe having not much time i did
only in this last point.
> No wonder why you are pissing everyone off.
You make me think rude things i will not post.

> Next time, try this instead: "hey, I think we are doing that wrong, I
> believe that we can do better. I'm ready to try to implement that if
> some people are willing to try my proposal. I'll be there to experiment
> and after some time, we could decide if we want to go on or not."
Which is exactly what i did with my original posting!

--
  "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take
   your eyes off your goal."         -- Henry Ford (1863-1947)

   Change the world! Vote: http://hfopi.org/vote-future