[development] An alternative to common thinking in 5-> 6migration

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Wed Mar 11 14:01:26 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 11 March 2009 7:45:14 am Marcel Partap wrote:
> > understand them.

> there was no argument i am aware of, and none of those strike me as
> real compelling evidence quality restriction would be a bad idea.

Did it ever occur to you that as someone proposing a new idea it's up to you
to present evidence why it's needed, not up to us to provide evidence that
it's not?  The onus is on you to show that your idea would improve the
development process.  After 100 or so messages in related threads, you have
not.  Please don't waste any more electrons repeating the same thing over and
over.  You had a suggestion, it was rejected, move along to something else.
Right now all you're doing is wasting everyone's all-too-limited time, time
that would be better spent reviewing patches.

--
Larry Garfield
larry at garfieldtech.com