[development] Failed to install HEAD

John Wilkins drupal.user at albin.net
Wed Mar 11 16:43:06 UTC 2009

Please see http://drupal.org/node/371309  "Failed to install HEAD"
message makes the bot seem like a failure

The bot failure message doesn't explain _why_ it failed. We need to
change the error message to help people out. This same message
confused the hell out of me until someone told me it meant the _Drupal
installer_ was broke after the patch was applied.

  - John