[development] PHP checkstyle

Dipen dipench at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 10:31:53 UTC 2009

Thanks for that, but I want it for code readability where in I can set
things like "eclipse should show a warning if I am using camelcase for
variables", "If there are more than 100 characters in 1 line of code then it
should present a warning and auto formatter should fold it two lines" the
way checkstyle plugin works for java (give proper checkstyle.xml). Syntax
errors are automatically identified by PDT, I'll look into -l as to what all
features does it provide. But I want something embedded into my IDE which
prompts me of style errors and coding standard errors as I make them.

Thanks again