[development] Search

Ámon Tamás amont at 5net.hu
Mon Mar 30 11:02:44 UTC 2009

> On 25-Mar-09, at 11:48 AM, Ámon Tamás wrote:
>
>> Thanks, but I like to user the other result like the drupal result
>> and I like to mix it.
>
> You might also be able to do this with hook_search and
> hook_update_index. AFAIK there is no restriction on where the content
> comes from, however it does end up getting indexed in Drupal as well.
> So it's probably not what you want if you all ready have a search
> index on the remote site.
>
> See http://api.drupal.org/api/group/search/6 and
> http://api.drupal.org/api/function/hook_search/6

First I like to use the hook_update_index, but it only can to work with
node-s, or if I like to insert other content I must use an other type in
search_index().

Or is there an other indexer, what can index external sites and easy to
use with drupal? It schould be enough...

Ámon Tamás
Sitefejlesztő és programozó
--
5NET Informatikai Kft.