[development] remove or give priority to hook_node_grants

Lluís enboig at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 15:32:13 UTC 2009

That is not resolving my problem.

What I need inside a group is:
- Content addressed to normal subscribers
- Content for the theory teachers of the group
- Content for the practical teachers of the group
- .....

I have created a module which allows you to assign a "profession" to
users inside a group. The user can choose using a profession to
activate. The nodes created with a profession activates are only
visible to those inside the group and having that profession active. I
achieve this using nodeapi and giving my hook_node_access_records more
priority than OG.

My problem is that users with a profession active see also the
"default" group content, which they shouldn't. This is because
"hook_node_grants" is activated by my module and OG module.

So my question is how to remove the "hook_node_grants" of OG?