[development] Issue queue links from project pages?

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Wed May 6 19:05:37 UTC 2009

On May 6, 2009, at 4:19 AM, Margie Roswell wrote:

> What happened to the issue queue links from project pages? Can they
> be restored?

Yes, the issue queue would have been the right place to ask this.
However, since a fair number of people seem to have missed it, I'll
also answer here...

Yesterday I rolled out some changes to the project pages which are
incremental steps towards the redesigned drupal.org.  In particular,
there are 3 new blocks on the right sidebar for each project:

1) "Maintainers for XXX" - with the names of the most recent people
with CVS access who committed to the project, some stats about their
commit history, and a link to a page with all committers to the
project (which would include translation commits, previous
maintainers, etc).
http://drupal.org/node/371969

2) What we're internally calling the "Issue cockpit" block -- search
box, stats about # of open vs. total issues (and the subset of those
that are bugs), direct links to advanced search, e-mail subscribe, etc.
http://drupal.org/node/425728

3) "Recent issues" -- 5 most recent open issues in the queue.
http://drupal.org/node/22402

Therefore, the wall of links below the release table is mostly gone in
favor of these blocks.

Enjoy,
-Derek (dww)

p.s. Thanks to the SF d.o redesign sprint in general, and Mark "mfb"
Burdett (http://drupal.org/user/12302) in particular, for helping
making these blocks a reality.