[development] Issue queue links from project pages?

As If Productions everyone at asifproductions.com
Thu May 7 18:46:05 UTC 2009

At 08:28 AM 5/7/2009, Margie wrote:
>Most people already have all sorts of anxiety about "I'm not as good as
>that." I think the maintainers list could tend to reinforce the star power
>of a few people, but that's a whole psychological question.

I agree with Margie on this.  We recently had a discussion about
warming new people into the fold, trying to lower barriers to various
types of contribution, and I think this structure will tend to work
against that.  Yes, it's largely a psychological question, meaning
"interface design issue".

Meanwhile, if you want to talk about wasted space, listing the
"Latest 5 Issues" is useless to anyone except the module maintainers.

LVX
TF

---
As If Productions
http://www.asifproductions.com
Interactive Worlds and Immersive Obsessions