[development] Issue queue links from project pages?

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Fri May 8 23:03:00 UTC 2009

On May 8, 2009, at 2:26 AM, Gábor Hojtsy wrote:

> Derek, I wholeheartedly agree, keep up the good work! Rolling
> everything out at once would be an impossibly huge task.

Thanks!

Meanwhile, based on the popular outcry and steady stream of requests
to "bring back the issue links" on project pages, I've moved the
project-specific blocks to the left side bar so they're harder to
ignore.  Obviously, they'll move again when we switch themes, but
hopefully that'll be less traumatic for everyone. ;)

http://drupal.org/project/project
http://drupal.org/project/drupal
http://drupal.org/project/views

If people still can't see them, I give up. ;)

Enjoy,
-Derek (dww)