[development] 3rd party sites/all/plugins

Daniel F. Kudwien news at unleashedmind.com
Wed May 13 08:43:31 UTC 2009

> FWIW, I felt that SWF Tools, which has heaps of plugins, also
> suffered from this (swfobject, flash players, etc). Thanks
> for the thread link.
>
> Simon

I see.  I know that there are thoughts and approaches for Drupal core
already.  But I really think this is something we have to iron-out in
contrib, because core on its own does not ship with functionality that
depends on external libraries.

It would be great if we could standardize on something, maybe starting with
SWF Tools and Wysiwyg API.  So, let's discuss on-issue, please.

sun