[development] Irresponsible security researcher

Chris Johnson cxjohnson at gmail.com
Wed May 13 14:12:04 UTC 2009

Not that we need to have an extensive discussion on this character,
but I'm in agreement with sun.  JKK is -- as one subculture of slang
in America would say -- "dissing" [1] the Drupal community and
security team.  And although it is only the written word, I detect a
personality in his writings which is not the kind of person I'd want
to work with or associate with.  It's not just that he disagrees, but
that he thinks he is better and the rules (if any) in any situation do
not apply to him.

But as sun wrote, there's not much we can do.  It probably won't help
our cause to intentionally irritate him.

[1] http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/diss