[development] Irresponsible security researcher

Charlie Gordon cwgordon7 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 04:12:11 UTC 2009

Just to clarify, Karoly's position on this does not in any way reflect
the position of the Drupal security team as a whole. We have had a few
past problems with Justin Klein Keane, but the Drupal security team did
not in any way wish to publicly disclose Mr. Keane's personal
information, nor mandate action against him. The security team would
prefer to work with Mr. Klein, but failing that, we certainly wouldn't
want to advocate for any sort of action against him.

The security team can be reached at security at drupal.org for any further
questions.

Regards,
Charlie