[development] Lost CVS access

Earl Dunovant prometheus6 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 05:59:48 UTC 2009

I have a couple of modules kicking around that are pretty stable. I
was just asked to modify one in particular, the Week module, to create
a monthly archive and block for selected node types (one block and
archive for multiple node types AND individual block and archives for
selected node types). I wound up with much better code and decided to
upgrade the week module along the same lines.

Problem is, I haven't had to touch CVS since 6x dropped, I've switched
a couple of machines around and lost track of my CVS access stuff. Who
can I ask for help?