[development] need a standard for contrib node build_mode constants

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Tue May 19 18:18:40 UTC 2009

Or we could have a factory function that takes a string hint and
returns a lightweight object based on the hint. This might actually
open the door to making the build mode useful, as you could delegate
build-mode specific actions to the build mode object. It would also
make the system extensible because you could provide a sub-class of
any existing build mode object and the factory function would have to
return that instead, even though you had passed in the same hint.

Robert Douglass

The RobsHouse.net Newsletter: http://robshouse.net/newsletter/robshousenet-newsletter
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robertDouglass