[development] HEAD broken for a few hours tonight

Arancaytar Ilyaran arancaytar.ilyaran at gmail.com
Mon May 25 07:53:47 UTC 2009

Wasn't the testing bot reprogrammed to run tests against a clean
checkout, and shut down if HEAD was broken? I remember that being
discussed after the last big breakage.

It would be a useful feature, since none of us are immune to mistakes.
Congrats on fixing it quickly and minimizing the damage! :)

-Arancaytar

--
PGP:   http://ermarian.net/downloads/0x27CA5C74
XMPP:  arancaytar.ilyaran at gmail.com