[development] Announcing DRUPAL-7-0-UNSTABLE-7

Syscrusher syscrusher at 4th.com
Wed May 27 12:47:05 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-05-27 at 01:23 -0400, Angela Byron wrote:
> - Those tired and ugly collapsed fieldsets on the node form have now
> become nice looking and useful Vertical Tabs! See
> http://buytaert.net/drupal-7-usability-update
>   for a screeshot.

I like this a lot for the standard node authoring, publishing info, and
so on, but I have a question. Will contrib modules still have a way to
generate the old-style full-width fieldset? I have a couple of modules
that I maintain whose node dialogs won't fit very well into the narrower
space.

Again, I'm not criticizing the new design, which I like very much, just
trying to figure out my best option for adapting my modules. Thanks!

Scott
--
Syscrusher <syscrusher at 4th.com>