[development] noderefernace cck

Marco Carbone marco.carbone at gmail.com
Thu May 28 16:14:10 UTC 2009

Just create content_multigroup.info and put it into
cck/module/content_multigroup with these contents:

name = Content Multigroup
description = Combine multiple CCK fields into repeating field
collections that work in unison. This module is experimental and not
ready for production.
dependencies[] = content
dependencies[] = fieldgroup
package = CCK
core = 6.x

This is explained in the README.txt that comes with the module.

"does it allow me to get that data back out of the database"

I'm not sure what you mean here -- yes, the data gets added to the
database and can be retrieved as normal.  In general, content
multigroup just bundles up multiple fields and then it acts like a
normal CCK field.