[development] behaviors context

Matt matt at aleph-null.tv
Fri May 29 17:46:17 UTC 2009

As far as the context goes, yes -- you are at the mercy of whatever
called Drupal.attachBehaviors(). So it's not all that reliable.

Typically, the whole CSS :not() pseudo-class  combined with a
'processed-' class is used to help you find segments that have not
been processed already. There are ample examples of this inside of
Drupal's JS libraries.

Matt

--
http://technosophos.com