[development] How to add menu entry for certain node type?

Zhang Xiao xellzhang at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 05:25:52 UTC 2009

hmm... thanks for the replies.
but i think you did not get my idea...

As in default theme Garland, if you go to a node page as an admin, you
can see the tabs:
edit: node/123/edit

so what i want is also a tab here:
employees: node/123/employees (when and only when node 123 is a
company node)

let's say node/456 is not a company node, then there is no tab called
"employees" in node 456's page.

Does this make sense?

Sorry for my bad English expression ;P