[development] hostmonster

Michael Prasuhn mike at mikeyp.net
Fri Nov 6 07:49:25 UTC 2009

The Views module does not make use of MySQL views. As far as the
database is concerned* all Views module does is build queries and run
them just like any other query in Drupal. If the errors are SQL
related you should take a look at the SQL views is generating and
review that against your schema. I would wager that you most likely
have a database schema that is out of date, and you need to run
update.php. If the errors are PHP related, it is probably an
incompatible version of PHP itself.

-Mike

* I know that Views does so much more and then some, however all the
RDBMS will see is just another select query.
Michael Prasuhn
mike at mikeyp.net
http://mikeyp.net