[development] PHP Standards Group

Ken Winters kwinters at coalmarch.com
Wed Nov 11 16:37:57 UTC 2009

http://drupal.org/node/576248 contains the coding standards changes
suggested for D7 (mostly because of PHP5).  Between that and the
handbook coding standards pages you should have all the info you need.

I'd also say that "we'll participate" is about the best we can /
should promise.  Well-thought-out standards are good, but as always
they might not apply to Drupal very well.

- Ken Winters