[development] Defining additional search paths for modules?

Justin Davis justindavis at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Nov 16 20:06:45 UTC 2009

Thank you for the response.

I love that systemmask would allow the root administrator to mark some modules as 'required', preventing a site admin from disabling something security related or such, although it would incur quite a bit of overhead whenever a new module was made available -- to run through each of the sites & hide is as needed.

Ideally, I'd be able to download a new organic group related module, place it in a folder (something like sites/all/bundles/og), thus making the new module available to any of my sub-sites that are configured to include 'sites/all/bundles/og' in their module path.

--
Justin Davis
Liberal Arts ITS Sr. System Analyst
justindavis at mail.utexas.edu