[development] WSOD Creating a Imagefield Widget In a Form

Steve Edwards killshot91 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 17 15:42:09 UTC 2009

I am creating a form in a module, and one of the fields I need in the
form is an image field .  I ma trying to add an imagefield_widget, but
whenever I go to display the form, I get a wsod (white screen of death
for the uninitiated) and the following error in my apache error logs:

Tue Nov 17 07:16:05 2009] [notice] child pid 19512 exit signal Bus error
(10)

I have included the imagefield_widget.inc file since that's where the
widget definition is.

Anybody know why I'm getting this?  I'm using MacPorts on Snow Leopard.

Thanks.

Steve