[development] Drupal, SimpleTest and Continuous Integration

Steven Jones steven.jones at computerminds.co.uk
Sun Nov 22 17:25:25 UTC 2009

Hi Yannick,

Are you using SimpleTest or Drupal's SimpleTest? I'm not sure of the
exact differences myself, but I know that they are not the same thing.

As for using continuous integration there a number of scattered
articles/resources around the place, and it seems that a lot of people
using Drupal like the Hudson CI engine (myself included).

Here are a few I can think of:
Paris presentation:
http://paris2009.drupalcon.org/session/continuous-integration-and-drupal
Getting Simpletest results into Hudson:
http://www.computerminds.co.uk/hudson-and-simpletest
http://www.lullabot.com/drupal-voices/drupal-voices-52-stew-robinson-continuous-integration-deployment-economistcom
http://www.archive.org/download/DrupalCampUK/ScalingDrupalDevelopment_512kb.mp4

Regards
Steven Jones
ComputerMinds ltd - Perfect Drupal Websites

Phone : 024 7666 7277
Mobile : 07702 131 576
Twitter : darthsteven