[development] problem with db_rewrite_sql

Lluís enboig at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 16:53:59 UTC 2009

I tunned by module so now:
- just one $grant is assigned to user (before "visitor" and "editor"
was assigned to "editors")
- two records are saved for the node, one read-only and one read&write

The problem persists, any other hint?

--
*Les normes hi són perquè hi pensis abans de saltar-te-les
*La vida és com una taronja, què esperes a exprimir-la?