[development] Imagecache : File is cached by browser.

Dipen dipench at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 01:42:01 UTC 2009

Hi,

  I am using imagecache for my user profile page, when i update image with a
new image imagecache doesn't rename the image file name  but successfully
update the image on the server. Browser cached the image and shows the old
image upon refresh, I wanted to ask if I can programmatically get around
this problem?

have u had problems with stale image showing even after updating the image
with new one? Any ways to get around it?

Cheers
Dipen