[development] Getting SVN to deal with orphaned and new files

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Wed Nov 25 20:55:27 UTC 2009

Thanks again to Larry and Andrew for their responses: really helpful!

Just thought I'd let folks know that I've updated/upgraded the list of
commands on the Drush handbook page <http://drupal.org/node/477684>. I've
also created a printer friendly pdf of that list since since it's nice to
have printed cheat sheets for command-line stuff.

The pdf is at: http://drupal.org/files/drush-cheat-sheet.pdf

The handbook page is at: http://drupal.org/node/477684

Best,

Shai