[development] How to make Require_once refreshable

Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 5 15:12:43 UTC 2009

I was trying to track down an issue I am having with the node module's
content_types.inc so I stuck in some messages. Unfortunately, the menu
system uses require_once to load these files, so my changes are not working.
I really don't want to have to reboot every time I do something. Is there
any quicker way to get PHP to reload these files?

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L. King,
Jr.