[development] Converting db_rewrite_sql for D7

Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 10 20:39:44 UTC 2009

For the most part I am finding converting my queries fairly straightforward.
But I just ran into one that I'm having a bit of trouble with:
ORDER BY ' . ($filters['block_type'] == 0 ? 'RAND()' : 'n.created DESC')

Obviously the one case will end up as "->orderBy('n.created', 'DESC')", but
there's no column for RAND. Do I just make one up (maybe nid)?

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L. King,
Jr.