[development] Converting db_rewrite_sql for D7

Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 11 11:53:37 UTC 2009

Larry Garfield wrote
> It's easier to follow if you use the common line breaking convention.
> I also find it easier to build the OR statement separately ... rather
> than trying to inline everything,

Thank you so much, Larry.

I like the intermediate version much better. Not only is it more readable,
but makes more sense. I did it like that because that's the way it is
documented on DO (perhaps it should be updated with this type of syntax).

And, yes, when I got the changes made and tried to enable it, there was a
syntax error.

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L. King,
Jr.