[development] how to access Drupal.gmap methods

Hans Langouche hans.langouche at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 10:37:33 UTC 2009

Hi there,

I'm using the drupal gmap module to display some maps and markers.  Now
I want to extend the functionality with some ajax stuff and I'm having
difficulties understanding the javascript Drupal.gmap object.

I figured out how to access the google maps object:
var m = Drupal.gmap.getMap('yourmapid');
googleobject = m.map

Now when looking at the code, I see there are some interesting marker
functions defined already in marker.js (and gmap_markers.js).  My
question is how to access these functions as I always get a not defined
error.

m.addmarker(...);
or
m.clearmarkers();