[development] Distributed Pairprogramming for Drupal

Ken Winters kwinters at coalmarch.com
Wed Oct 14 16:17:20 UTC 2009

I was thinking along the same lines.  Most of the Drupal development
that I've seen is either:

A) Written by one person, then reviewed / improved asynchronously in
the issue tracker rather than working at the same time
B) Written by a team of people for a project in-house, in which case
it would be the same as basically any other in-house PHP development

I use Eclipse for all of my PHP development (and know some others who
do as well), but I probably won't ever use something like Saros unless
I got a tele-working position somewhere.

Some other module / core contributors might find it useful for those
tasks, but it doesn't seem like a common need.

- Ken Winters