[development] Using drupal_execute

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Thu Oct 22 17:32:36 UTC 2009

I can't get this form to programatically display (not part of any
callback) and wait for a submission.

I call it, and it fires the function that creates the form array, but I
never see the form unless I put 'exit' after it.

When using drupal_execute, is the 'values' array of $form_state
required, with each field named?  My $form_state array is empty. I
didn't think I needed the enumerated 'values' array because I assumed
(yes, I know...) that the #default entries in the form elements
accomplish what I need.