[development] new features in D6 core?

Andrew Schulman andrex at alumni.utexas.net
Fri Oct 23 06:54:34 UTC 2009

Are new features still being considered for Drupal 6 core?

I've coded a new "Set language" option for the bulk node update form at
admin/content/node.  I filed an issue report with a patch and screenshot, at
http://drupal.org/node/609262 .

But from my reading of other issue reports, it seems that the 6.x API is
considered to be frozen at this point.  If I understand correctly, that would
rule out including my patch, which adds some hooks to the locale module.  Can
someone please tell me if this is true, or even better, point me to a definitive
statement?

Thanks,
Andrew.