[development] new features in D6 core?

Andrew Schulman andrex at alumni.utexas.net
Fri Oct 23 11:21:09 UTC 2009

> You could always build it out as a contrib module, though. It sounds pretty
> useful.

Thanks.  Unfortunately, when I tried that the CVS masters said that my proposed
module was "too simple" to justify granting me an account
(http://drupal.org/node/606962).

It's true, the feature is quite simple.  It really should just be integrated
into core.  But that obviously isn't possible for D6 or 7, which is helpful to
know.  I'm looking now for another module that could easily integrate the
feature, but if I don't find one I'll go back to the CVS masters and try again.

Thanks,
Andrew.