[development] CVS Approval Policy: was Re: new features in D6 core?

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Sat Oct 24 01:31:44 UTC 2009

I don't know that I'd agree with the reason for denying it being valid.
I'd say that with regards to the question posed earlier, it makes sense
to approve a module that has 1 line of code, if that code is going to be
use to the community. Denying the community the functionality, or
telling several (dozens, hundreds, thousands?) of people to go code it
themselves because it's trivial to do, but not trivial enough to add to
core, doesn't seem like the right approach. If it's useful, a module
makes sense.