[development] Multiple forms on same page

Dayton Perkins perkinsd at chartermi.net
Mon Oct 26 01:18:20 UTC 2009

I am doing what I think should be a simple module to organize my clip files.
I am looping through the file names in a directory. For each file name, I
wish to create a form; alternately if the name is in the database, an edit
form, or if not, an add form to insert title, author, blurb, clipId.

How do I create a form and then feed it into drupal_get_form()? I pass an
incremented value to my form function. If I try to name the form such as
$form{$i}, I run into warnings. Than you for your patience :-)

Kindest Regards,

Dayton Perkins

Good News Design

Interactive  Web sites for business