[development] CVS Outage For Upgrade

Michael Prasuhn mike at mikeyp.net
Thu Oct 29 21:20:24 UTC 2009

Hi, I just noticed that the viewvc links have all changed on cvs.drupal.org
. Should project maintainers on d.o update their 'Browse CVS' links on
their projects, or is it possible the that infra team could perform
this update in bulk for all project that have specified a URL that
points to d.o's CVS server?

-Mike
Michael Prasuhn
mike at mikeyp.net