[development] Need some Drupal FAPI/AJAX advice

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Fri Oct 30 19:30:51 UTC 2009

AHAH/AJAX does do fine with a complete form. You can process a part of a
form, the whole form, or even do HTML replacement on something outside the
form.  I'm still not sure it's what you want, of course.

The Examples module (http://drupal.org/project/examples) now has both D6 and
D7 versions of the AHAH example.

There is a D6 AHAH tutorial at http://randyfay.com/ahah.

-Randy

--
Randy Fay
Drupal Development, troubleshooting, and debugging
randy at randyfay.com
+1  970.462.7450