[development] Creating separate registration forms for each role

rajasekharan websweetweb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 16:38:02 UTC 2009

I tried the content_profile method suggested by Ken Winters, for
creating a separate registration form with extra custom fields. I was
able to add fields to the registration form. But now I am faced with
another problem - even the default registration form shows the fields
that I have added for the suppliers' form. Is there anyway some of these
field can be restricted to the reg form for only certain roles? I am
using this in conjunction with the autoassignrole module.

Thanks in advance.
Raj