[development] including an image in the module directory

nitin gupta nitingupta.iitg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 16:51:23 UTC 2009

Cameron, "The extra stuff about the ID and such is unneeded because anybody
with an ounce of HTML knowledge ought to know that an ID is unique. This
particular set of settings seems like it should be targeted at people that
have a moderate amount of HTML knowledge (read: developers), rather than
end-users. Just my $0.02",
yes, thats what I want. I want to reduce the long description below the
field but at the same time want to keep it understandable. Thanks for
rephrasing the description, I will surely re-think over my description of
the fields.

Earnie, "And anyone with a pound of experience should know that the browsers
don't care if they're unique or not and that the resulting DOM values for
duplicated ID is specified by the browser creators (i.e. unknown)."

This is not about the browsers but for a module. and I need you all to
please give your opinions, rephrased versions, things I should cut off or
add from the descriptions of the fields or anywhere in the following image
to make the interface more short and explanatory,

http://publicmind.in/test/feedapi-imagegrabber-new-interface.jpg

Thanks a lot.
--
Regards,