[development] Changing Input format for all instances of a field

larry at garfieldtech.com larry at garfieldtech.com
Mon Sep 28 16:47:16 UTC 2009

The input format is stored as an integer in the database.  You should be
able to just go to the appropriate CCK table in the database and run an
UPDATE query on it manually.  You'll then want to clear all caches to
make sure it takes effect.

I do not know of any more automated method, but it's a simple process in
SQL.

--Larry Garfield