[development] How to process "CCK Input Elements" input

Ernst Plüss ernst.pluess at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 15:49:51 UTC 2009

The "CCK Input Elements" module allows to add form fields to a cck node.
This makes it possible to use a cck node like a webform.
Or explained differently: CCK Input Elements makes it possible to have the
cck field values not filled in by the node author but the node viewer.

My question is: The module doesn't provide any possibility to process the
values entered by the node viewer. The description just states that this has
to be done by an other module. Could someone point me to such a module or
tell me how to process the values? In particular we'd like to send an email
containing the user entered values and some other cck field values of the
node.

Thanks for taking your time!
Best Regards
Ernst