[development] Getting rid of core hacks for drupal upgrade to happen. Need tips on the process.

Steven Jones steven.jones at computerminds.co.uk
Thu Apr 1 17:36:09 UTC 2010

Hi,

I was going to suggest Hacked! but it's D6 only at the moment,
although it could probably be ported to D5 fairly simply. It was a
kind of 'can this be done' module, so is quite rough.

Regards
Steven Jones
ComputerMinds ltd - Perfect Drupal Websites

Phone : 024 7666 7277
Mobile : 07702 131 576
Twitter : darthsteven
http://www.computerminds.co.uk