[development] Is their a way within Drupal to connect to a Java servlet or Java Server Page (JSP)?

Ali McCracken ali at techmission.org
Wed Apr 7 16:06:59 UTC 2010

John (or anyone else interested in the issue),

I'd be interested in hearing what you end up doing, or answering any more
specific questions you may have.

I am our main JSP programmer here and we currently also run a pretty complex
Drupal 6 site as well - the JSP site is www.christianvolunteering.org and
the drupal one is www.urbanministry.org.  Most of the communication we do
between the 2 servers is just using a shared database for the back-end,
(using CCK types, taxonomies, etc), but we also do some communication
between the two sites in back-end Java code using the drupal Services module
(http://drupal.org/project/services) with XML-RPC calls.

Ali McCracken

drupal.org/user/115775

ali at techmission.org