[development] What is the best web server to host drupal, (like Apache, Apache Tomcat, etc) as far as performance, security?

Anth malkouna at yahoo.com.au
Tue Apr 13 03:37:10 UTC 2010

Although if we're talking about hosting :p... I've been happy with a
$9.95 shared host on Hostgator for a number of smaller installs and
recently got myself one of their VPS offerings and have been very happy
with the support and the performance.  Looking at the price points I
think you get a little bit more server than Linode but like Linode it's
very hands on but you get ssh access so you can get everything you need
using wget and yum.