[development] Referencing imagecache

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Tue Aug 10 15:22:56 UTC 2010

I need to include an imagecache preset of an image in a form that is
being created in a module.The image is a cck imagefield. There are two
array elements in the cck information in the node containing name
information.

'filename' is incorrect, because it lacks the _0 suffix that was
appended to the physical file.

'filepath' contains the correct file name, but would require me
manipulating the path to insert the imagecache path. I can do that, but
wonder if I'm missing a more streamlined method.