[development] D6 Content Migration to another D6 Installation

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 21:15:15 UTC 2010

Node export has a bulk mode, and the module imports also despite the name.
There is a module which allows inclusion of filefield images encoded right
in the text, I have used it, it works well, respecting CCK fields well.

On its project page it describes an alternative advanced mode: Use views
bonus pack and export a view-selected list of nodes via CSV, then use that
file for the node_import module to grab on the other end. Also works well.

He that doth not backup first is condemned to hear about history repeating
itself.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar