[development] check path access on hook_view

Steven Jones steven.jones at computerminds.co.uk
Mon Aug 16 12:15:49 UTC 2010

Hi Lluís Forns,

Have a read of the API documentation for menu_get_item:
http://api.drupal.org/api/function/menu_get_item/6

Specifically the 'return value' section.

Regards
Steven Jones
ComputerMinds ltd - Perfect Drupal Websites

Phone : 024 7666 7277
Mobile : 07702 131 576
Twitter : darthsteven
http://www.computerminds.co.uk