[development] Features/drush issue

Pierre Rineau pierre.rineau at makina-corpus.com
Tue Aug 17 08:05:37 UTC 2010

Le lundi 16 août 2010 à 20:40 -0400, Leo Burd a écrit :
> Hello there,
>
> For some reason, I'm unable to get rid of the "overridden" message that
> is associated with all the different features in my site.  That message
> seems to always be associated with CCK and fieldgroup components.  Also,
> no features get listed whenever I run "drush features".  Does anyone
> have any suggestions on how to solve this problem?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Leo

Me neither, all of my features always goes to overridden as soon as they
are activated. Drupal configuration such as variables etc might do this.
I don't think this is really a problem, but more likely a normal side
effect due to a more global site configuration done outside the feature
itself, which seems quite unavoidable on most sites.

Pierre.